Paediatrics & Paediatrics Surgery
Caritas Hospital’s department of Paediatrics aims to cater to the comprehensive medical needs of children. The department has dedicated consultants and paediatric care nurses who work 24/7 as a team to provide safe and high-quality medical care to children and adolescents. Child-friendly ambience is the thrust of Paediatric OPD at Caritas Hospital.
The department has exclusive clinics for:
- General Paediatrics
- Paediatric Cardiology Services
- Paediatric Oncology Services
- Paediatric Pulmonology Services
- Paediatric & Neonatal Surgeries
- Paediatric & Neonatal Cardiothoracic Surgeries
- Learning Disability Clinic
- Paediatric Asthma Allergy Clinic
- Paediatric Nutrition Clinic
- Child Development Clinic
Pediatric and Neonatal Surgery
The Paediatric and Neonatal Surgery Division of Caritas Hospital deals with all surgical conditions in children below the age of 14 years. Surgical treatments are offered for congenital malformations (birth defects) such as cleft lip, imperforate anus, tracheooesophageal fistula, diaphragmatic hernia, hirschsprungs disease, club foot etc.